|제목||[YMK College] Job Advert|
Business Teachers for BTEC/HND courses
YMK College opened in 2012 and we offer a UK business diploma course to Korean students. Our programme is approved by Edexcel, the largest awarding body in UK, and we provide A-levels, level 3(BTEC), level 4, and level 5(HND) courses.
You can find more about our course on the Edexcel website and our homepage;
(We are registered as YMK College)
www.ielts21.com (Website for our MIKI IELTS School)
www.globe21.co.kr (Website for our diploma course)
We are currently looking for Business teachers at YMK College in Korea. Candidates must provide both lectures and tutorials to students and responsibilities are as follows:
● Provide lectures on related subjects.
● Manage and check on students` attendance and assignments schedule.
● Organize schedule and curriculum for `English for Academic Purposes`.
● Provide students educational guidance regarding academic advice and university application.
● Attend BTEC seminars, exhibitions etc.
● Arranging and assisting on administrative tasks.
● Bachelor`s Degree in Business fields.
● Responsible for teaching and organizing students.
● Have excellent communication skills.
Brief information about the job opportunity
Location: Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
*Full Time (40hours/week)
Hours: 9-6, 30 hours of scheduled classroom time
Contract: 1 year contract - after successful completion of first year, the contract would be on a 1 year basis. /A shorter period for the contract is also possible.
Holidays: 10 days per year
Salary is negotiable according to applicants past work experience.
*Part-time HNC/HND teacher position is also available.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV via e-mail to: Verda Lee(HR manager) firstname.lastname@example.org also please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.